CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another "session"

I had to go to the dentist again today.


After a few weeks of tooth pain I had to give in and go get the filling fixed (it had a crack or something in it allowing cool items to penatrate and casue untold amounts of pain).

Apparently the dentist remembers me (despite not seeing me for over a year)...see story below...and gave me enough numbing drugs to knock out a horse. I am STILL numb (3 hours later) from my eye down my face to my collar bone and around to the front of my chin. I talk funny. I drool. I cannot smile on one side. (my kids are loving it) and I cannot eat. Now, I am wanting to lose baby weight...but not this way!!! Lack of food leaves me cranky... ask anyone in my house right now...

http://flammtastic.blogspot.com/2006/05/drama-drama-drama_24.html
This is from May 2006

0 comments: