CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 07, 2008

Random Items to Discuss

Josiah and I attended the Dave Ramsey conference in Colorado Springs this past Saturday...LIVE! Dave was fantastic! I have always liked him/his books/radio program, but Josiah had never heard him speak...so we had a blast. We got a ton of good info for investing for the future, debt (ahhh!) and teaching the kids about money (another ahhh!). We are also going to take the weekly class to get all this info in small, bite size pieces...I am so excited! So I guess now I am a Dave Ramsey freak.


Josiah and I are flying to Georgia this Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really can hardly contain my enthusiasm.
We are only taking Laz so I feel like it is technically a "mommy and daddy only" trip.

So here is the low down:
We are meeting all our peeps for a lunch on Friday at La Parrilla in Woodstock...and we want YOU to come! (yes, this is the official redneck invite). Lunch will be at around 12 p.m. After this lunch we are going to Washington, a to stay with Noelle and Jon so you better come on Friday if you wanna see Laz! :)

It is 41 degrees outside (after a weekend in the 70's) and snowing. Yes, snow at 41 degrees. Only in Colorado!!!

I took a nap on Sunday and was awakened by Tarin, who was quite upset. Upon my inquiry of why he was so vexed (I love that word...it is a Jane Austen word) he answered, "Because Kellen took my Lego person and froze him in carbonate!!!!!"
I found this amusing. I had to get onto Kell for freezing Tarin's Lego guy in carbonate.
HA!

2 comments:

Audrey B said...

I am so psyched that you got to go to the conference! Is Josiah coming to lunch on Friday too? If he is then I may get a babysitter so that Tim can come.

Tiffany said...

Yepper, Josiah will be there! He would love to see Tim :)