CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Make-Up and Skin care

I have posted about this in the past, but I am inspired to blog about it again!

Having natural skin care and make-up is SO important...especially since these products have been linked ot all sorts of cancer as a result of the ingredients used.

Take a look at the sites below to find a wonderful alternative to the usual products. I have personally used these products for a year and a half and LOVE them! I also went to the Affusion studio for a personal consultation with the maker (a homeschool mom) and had a BLAST! I wanted to know firsthand how she makes the products and all about each one. She did a full facial and make-up on me (and a few friends), we drank some yummy tea and laughed so hard we cried. It was so fun!!! If you live anywhere near Alpharetta- GO!



www.affusionskincare.com/
This is the official site for all the products.


http://affusionskincare.blogspot.com/
This is the blog where she posts all sorts of information and studies regarding cosmetics.

Have fun!!! :)

0 comments: