CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 03, 2007

November...a busy month

SO.....November.
I am way behind with my blogging...mostly because my laptop broke (coffee+3 year old+laptop=broken laptop) and all my pictures are on it...and I have no computer!!! AH! I am using my moms when she is home, but most of the time she has to take it to work with her. Anyway, here are the November happenings for the Flammily....in the wrong order, of course. I meant to start with the begining of November but it came out backwards. So instead of redoing the entire blog I figured I could leave it as is and my readers would be smart enough to figure it out. :)
Actually, if you scroll to the end of this post and work your way up it will make FAR more sense. But do what you want!

Without further ado, the end of November!






Last Friday night was "Hometown Holiday" in the Towne Center. (they have all kinds of events here throughout the year). It was C-O-L-D...the first really cold night I have felt this year. They had all kinds of booths, caroling kids/adults, a REAL LIFE reindeer, all kinds of goodies, Santa, a sleigh ride (uumm, with no snow...it was a glorified hayride)....etc. So we loaded up the fam and went with Josiah's mom and all the kids.


As you can see by the heatlamp, it was quite chilly....and we went from booth to booth....and from heatlamp to heatlamp!


Tarin scored some hot chocolate. I enjoyed some as well, along with some hot cider...YUMMMMMMM.







Our little Thanksgiving meal. We went to a nice resturant for Thanksgiving (see next post) and ended up making our favorite foods to have here at home the next day! Go figure!






For Thanksgiving we drove up to Keystone to eat at a resturant that has a huge buffet...all you can eat. Now, if you know my kids, you know that they LIVE for food (and lots of it). They are bottomless pits and eat anything and everything. So the idea of a buffet was HEAVEN to them! Keystone was beautiful and our cousins were all up there as well...so we had a great big feast!



Kell and Tarin, eager to begin their buffet experience.



Ethan and Pres, enjoying their food!




Aaawww...chocolate covered marshmellows......


.....and the other boys found joy in rubbing the chocolate on their lips and saying they now had "Lady Lips".....



Mr. Tarin Lady Lips


Mr. Kellen Lady Lips


I, of course, just HAD to hold the baby!!!!














November 5th
An infamous day in history.
30 years ago, Josiah was born!!!!!!
Happy Birthday! :)
The boys had to help him open gifts, of course.













All the boys with my parents, Granddad and Grammy. How do we get them to sit still.......?????


.........We let them do a "crazy" picture first!!! :)







November began in the best possible way...with the birth of a new baby boy! My cousin Dawn, the fabulous photographer (see link on sidebar) gave birth on Nov. 1st to her third baby and first son, Julian Taylor Sparks. He was 8.3 lbs and SO SO SO cute!!!!




Okay. If only I looked like this! I took this picture literally a few hours before she gave birth!!!!!!!! Dawn looks fantastic! She wasn't even in labor yet.
*sigh*
I hope all these fast labors rub off on me :)




The new family...Dawn, Noy, Maiza, Bella and Julian




Baby Julian

0 comments: