CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Vent (i.e. Pity Party)

It's a pity party....and YOUR invited.

So I put my Noelle on a plane this morning.

Without my little baby being OUT.

I am so so SAD! Yes, I typically go "late" with my babies. Yes she came
for a week over my "due date". But for ONCE can I not have a kid early
or on time?! I mean SERIOUSLY PEOPLE....one out of five should
be
that
way!

In the past 2 and a half years of living here in Paradise, I have flown or drove thousands
of miles to attend 4 births of friends and family. I have NEVER missed
one. I have always been able to be at the birth even when on strict
time limits as to my stay. So what is wrong with MY body? Why can't I
have my best friend/doula come for an entire week and actually make the birth???????? But oh no, not little Tiffany...she will be pregnant FOREVER!

*SIGH*

On top of that, I just checked the weather here...and the White Christmas that has been forcasted for a week is now slowly slipping away. Only a 30% chance now.


I will remain with child for the rest of my life. I will be famous all
around the world for being the only mom in history to carry a baby to
term...and beyond....for years.

4 comments:

Christine said...

I am sorry, Tiffany! I always feel like that right before I give birth...so I bet your time is coming close. Those last minute hormones are always rough, but they are indicative that something is right around the corner. My first child was 6 days late, my second born was 3 days late, and my third child was 1 day early. (She was the shock of my life to be a whole day early.lol) Hang in there and know that you are being prayed for! I know He will carry you through this! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

so....while you're bored (to tears, obviously), would you please blog about the cool tub/pool (w/particulars- where we can buy it, how much, and why you like it over others). I've been waiting- you did promise!

Hope it happens soon...you at least need the tax deduction. Castor oil worked well for me, ya know.

Merry Christmas,
Luci (who typically gives birth way early...so I'm not too sympathetic)
Did I tell you we're expecting too- June 2008.

amy v said...

just want you to know that i think this is going to be a Christmas baby :)...

Love you!!!

he/she will be born in God's PERFECT time!!!

Tiffany said...

go to waterbirth.org and click on birth pools....and hit "birth pool in a box" to see my pool. it is SO cool.

and congrats, Luci, on the new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how wonderful :)

amy,
i think you are right :)

christine,
i was stupid to think i even had a chance to go early or on time.....my kids have been 2 weeks late, 9 days late, 3 weeks late and 4 days late. i guess it was just wishful thinking :)