CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Maybe....?????

Having some contractions.....sporatic....some mucous/bloody show......perhaps a Christmas baby??????
(it is 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve)

Please pray the baby turns into a better position. I am having those back labor contractions that are SO painful without doing much. It is bringing back memories of my other back labors....ick. That burning/pressure in my back.......

I am sitting in my room listening to Jimmy Needham...Presley is in the bathtub...I sent everyone else out to dinner so I could have some peace and quiet till bedtime! They are bringing me back a steak...YEAH BABY!!!!! Gotta love Carrabba's!!!!

Will keep everyone posted! Remember....with my births, it could be QUITE A WHILE.

OH! And the white Christmas forecast is STILL ON!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

amy v said...

okay girlfriend, I'm liking the attitude!! Praying, praying, praying...love you!!

Angela said...

Merry Christmas Tiff! I hope Santa brings you a beautiful baby for Christmas with no BACK labor (it sucks, been there done that) and plenty of snow, but not enough to keep the midwife away! Good luck and I'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts.

Christine said...

Merry Christmas! I am praying for you....what a wonderful Christmas gift!Blessings!

Audrey B said...

Merry Christmas!!

Elaine said...

Checking in... hang in there, hopefully you are holding a little one right now