CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Introducing our little Christmas blessing.......


Lazarus "Laz" Jude

Born on Christmas Day!!!

He weighed 9 lbs 10 oz and was born at home (in my awesome birthpool) around 6 a.m. after a long night of labor (more details on that...believe me!)

The whole family is very excited to have Laz join our crew.....5 sons!!!! What a blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And might I add, he is SO VERY beautiful......pure sugar goodness.













We remembered why parents are so tired for days after the birth....not from all the hard work, but because when it is time to sleep all we can do is lay in bed and look at the baby....take pictures....ooohhhh and aaaawwww....and kiss them incessantly.





More pictures later........thanks for all the prayers! I needed them! WHEW!

OH! And we had the most beautiful white Christmas :)

10 comments:

amy v said...

I woke up so many times last night and prayed for you!!! Praise GOD for a beautiful baby boy. Love the name :)...I've been checking your blog all day...I just knew it would be Christmas DAy. Congratulations to you and Josiah...

Love,
Amy

Angela said...

Welcome Baby Laz! What a beautiful family you have decided to join. Lucky You! Congratulations Tiffand Josiah, what a Christmas present for the entire Flammily. He is a sweetie. Merry Merry Christmas takes on a special additional meaning now. Rest now, and enjoy! Love to you all, The Maxwells

Audrey B said...

Congratulations!! He's so cute! I bet the boys love him. I hope you are feeling well. i am praying for you guys.

Elaine said...

Congratulations!!

Aimee said...

Yeah! :) We are sooo happy for you all!

Unknown said...

Wow...what a wonderful Christmas present! :)) Congratulations...he is beautiful! I can't wait for your wonderful birth story! Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, praise God!! Congratulations!! I love the name, and I am so happy for you all!! God is so good... a white Christmas AND a new baby boy - your heart's desires!! Looking forward to the birth story.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I echo everyone's sentiments. Congratulations and praise God! What a wonderful birthday to share with our Savior!

Love and prayers,
Luci

Christine said...

What a precious babe! I have always wanted a Christmas baby; what a blessing! Way to go, Tiffany!

Anonymous said...

wonderful to hear! What a blessing to you all...Annie S.