CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

No Baby Yet.....

....however, we did have a wonderful early Christmas at Stephanie's (Josiah's mom) home today! The kids had a blast and got a ton of cool gifts....thanks Moo-Ma! :)







Waiting patiently to open.....


One of the favorites for us ALL.....a karaoke machine! SCORE :)


We could NOT get Presley off that thing. He loves it. Of course he doesn't know the songs, so he makes them up...it was hysterical.


Batman!


Cowboy!




Silly me....thinking I could get a cute Christmas shot.


Aw, that's a little better!


Josiah and I went to a Christmas party last night...in the snow. Yikes....I need to get this baby OUT.


I awoke a few mornings ago to noise in the kitchen. I came downstairs and Tarin was in my apron, making breakfast for us all! The breakfast? Toasted hamburger buns, an apple and marshmellows. Yeah, I made him put the marshmellows back, of course! Mean 'ole mom.


The boys were allowed to jump in it ONE time for fun....they love it, of course.


Me in the birthpool!!!! It is ready and waiting........

4 comments:

Audrey B said...

You look great! It wont be long now. I can't believe how big the boys are!!

Christine said...

Wow....I love the handles on it...I would have loved one of those. What kind is it. You look lovely, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Yes, please update us when you can. By the way I think it is great that you are exposing your BOYS to this wonderful process and making them part of the experience. I think their future wives will be very thankful to you!

Tiffany said...

I am looking forward to this birthpool. That sahpe is great and there are a total of 6 handles all around for support...SCORE! I got it through waterbirth international...look up their birth pools and click on "birth pool in a box".

I am trying ym hardest to prepare the boys to be Godly fathers and husbands...and the birth thing, well, they are already junior midwives! :)