CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

36 Weeks of...Pregnancy

The ninth month.
Only a few more weeks to go before......



...LABOR.

Don't get me wrong, I WANT to labor and I enjoy most of it...but there is that ONE HOUR that kinda makes me cringe. But hey, I can do anything for an hour!



And then, THE BABY!!!!! AAAAWWWWW....I cannot wait! It was worth it!



People tell me, "You look great! you are possitively GLOWING"! (that or, "Oh my word you are huge. Are you having twins"????)



How I really feel. (and look).



36 weeks of THIS...



...THIS....



........T-H-I-S........



Wanna come a little closer and ask me that again lady? (ever hear of pregnancy hormones?!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe...you DO look beautiful :)...I'm praying for you!!

Audrey B said...

You're beautiful!! You look smaller than with the older three boys, more like you did with Pres. I can't wait!!! I wish I could be there when the newest Flamm makes HER entrance! HAHAHA!!

Elaine said...

That's not huge! What a beautiful belly! Can't wait to hear about the birth! :)

Christine said...

You look great! Blessings to you as you prepare to birth your sweetie. You will do an awesome job.

Aimee said...

Well, you are about the same size I am and you are 5 weeks ahead of me. *sigh* My mom told me this past week she didn't see how I could POSSIBLY go another 2 months I was so huge. Feel better? :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks ladies :)

Aimee....my mom keeps telling me I HAVE GOT to be having twins. Thanks mom :)