CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Poll!!!

------------------------------------------------------->

Perhaps you have noticed my NEW poll?! I am quite excited to ask any sort of random question I want and see what my peeps REALLY think :) However, I did not know it would cut off my last sentence (blogger is gently trying to inform me that I talk to much)....the last sentence is supposed to say, "Who cares...either way I am moving to Costa Rica"

Which, of course, was MY vote :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the results, we are an optimistic bunch. No matter who wins, Jesus' second coming is about the only thing that will help at this point. I'll have to look into the Costa Rican government before I make the decision to move there... the weather is good for me already!

Angela said...

First off, I hope that your peeps will participate better than my peeps! Out of the over 50 people that check out my blog, less than 10 vote in the poll! What's up with that? Is is just too hard or time consuming to move the mouse over and click one little button????(can you tell this irks me to no end???) Anyway, good luck with that.

Second, Joe spends several hours per week researching CR. We love it there and hope to spend some extended time there when the boys get just a little older. We can't wait. The people there are VERY nice, they speak english very well and it is really a beautiful country. Where else can you see steaming volcanos from the airplane as you approach and monkeys in the trees outside your window? So cool! But you know all about cool there in CO (no volcanos though)!