CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

12 weeks

Laz is 12 weeks old today...*sniff sniff-wiping tears*...so here is the low down:

He is 14 pounds. A big guy to most, but on the small side for my kids. Yeah, crazy. He is laughing out loud...and if I knew how I would post the video I took with my camera. Adorable. Take my word for it. He also tries to sit up and roll over...although since this is strictly forbidden we are not encouraging this behavior. His hair looks like a light brownish/blondish/reddish color, and his eyes have not decided what color they will be. I am going for blue since we have 2 brown, one green, one hazel...and a blue would complete the package and prove we are nothing but mutts around here. No purebreds.
Enjoy the pictures! I have taken a million today but only wanted to bore you with a few.
And check out a few that my cousin took...her site on the right (www.dawnsparks.com) click on "blog" to see me VERY pregnant (about 3 days before I gave birth) and a few of Laz when he was 10 days old. And do not believe a word of what she says about me on her blog...it is all a facade!!! :)














Good morning sunshine! Actually, I call him my little monkey. I am prophesying, I know. In this picture he is totally milk drunk. Smashed. Sloshed. And enjoying life.











Just adorable!!!













Mommy and her baby.........looooove.
















Laz and the ole Mom.....soooo in looooove!

5 comments:

lianelson said...

Tiff He is SOOOO beautiful!!!

Audrey B said...

He is adorable, as are you!

amy v said...

Tiff, you look terrific :)...how are you feeing (adrenals???) Laz is absolutely perfect! Totally makes me want another boy :)...I'm so glad you posted today, it's always great to see pics of what's happening in the Flamm Fam! Love ya!

Tiffany said...

Oh, I feel okay....MUCH better than when I was pregnant. I am waiting for funding (cough cough) so I can continue the adrenal stuff and build them back up....hopefully soon.

Yeah, boys are the best!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Laz is absolutely precious. And you look great. I think he looks like you- definitely your nose and maybe your eyes too. I am grieving (maybe too strong a word) the changes from expecting a son to a daughter, and your pics don't help. BTW, you asked, her name is Mary Mae (Mary 'cause we like it, and Mae 'cause its family.)
Take care,
Luci