CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Few Random Pictures

Just a few shots from the past week...mostly consisting of Laz, of course!




Smiley Baby boy!



Ethan making funny faces so Laz will laugh.



Josiah and Pres



Tarin, attacking the bowling ball....he WON the game! Out of us all! No kidding! He throws the ball SO HARD that it sounds like it is going to put a hole through the alley...but it doesn't, it just knocks down all the pins.



My sweet Ethan



Cutie Pie Kell



Laz in one of his many hats. I LOVE hats on babies!!! It may be 70 degrees outside, but he will have on a hat...until he gets older and rips it off his head...



My life is good....REAL GOOD.
(said with a slight Mexican accent Nacho Libre style)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Tiff,

It's great to see all those smiling faces again! I hope your move went well and we are all looking forward to future pictures! Thanks for sharing. So you are coming to Hotlanta in April???? Maybe we can see you then!

Angela

Tiffany said...

I will be there April 10-14th...but the 10th and 11th is the only days I will be "around"...I am staying with my dear friend Noelle on her farm in Washington, Ga...to RELAX!!! :)
But that Friday I am setting up a big lunch to meet everyone to hang out...I will letcha know when and where!!!!

Audrey B said...

Definitely let us know! The boys are all so adorable.

Andrew and Abby said...

I've been checking your blog bi-weekly for pictures! Laz is growing so fast! They're all so cute!