CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 07, 2008

the Grocery Game

I am trying something new to save money....
the Grocery Game!

Go to this website to read about how it works www.thegrocerygame.com...but in a nutshell ("Help! I'm in a nutshell"!!!)the site tells you all of the sales on for that week at stores in your area...you can look through your paper for the coupons and you can print them off the site to save money. The "list" tells you the best deals and even what will be FREE that week with the coupons! Yeah! I said FREE!

With 5 sons and a hubby that eat like ravenous wolves I needed a way to easily take advantage of the discounts offered at different stores.

The other good news...if YOU sign up for a membership (4 weeks for $1 to start) then I can get weeks free as well!!! So if you join, please enter my email address as your referral and help me also get discounts on my discounts :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would sign up under you in a heartbeat, but I already have my membership... I even brought yesterday's coupons to work today to cut and go through my list to go shopping tonight!! I don't always go - but the bargains are good, especially with buy one, get one free deals, and the stores' sales with the coupons... you won't be able to quit going to Costco or Sam's regularly for the staples, but it is a big help to save a bunch!! I hope you find it works for you. You guys have been in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I will check it out. I just got plugged into "coupon mom" at http://couponmom.com, and they have coupons you can download off the internet.

They also have a section of the sales flyers for all of the local grocery stores. They show you what the final price of each item will be when you pair a "loss leader" with a coupon.