CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tonight...

...we will find out who the winner of American Idol will be.------------------------->

On my very unscientific poll the winner seems to be David Cook...and, well, we are all still fuming about Chris Daughtrey. I hope Cook wins! I live in a house divided, though, since half are for one David and half for the other.

On another painful note...it is summertime. Time for the torture we as women put ourselves through for no apparent reason. (well, none that we care to mention! ha!)
The bikini wax.
Need I say more?
I am sure in a few hours you will hear me yelling from where you are.

And N-O...I will not be donning a bikini anytime soon. Still fighting with that last 10 lbs of baby weight.*

*as I sip my Java Chip Frappacinno...some things are just not worth giving up.

1 comments:

Aimee said...

10 lbs? What am I doing wrong? I have not lost ONE SINGLE pound since 4 days after I gave birth!!