CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

A few of my boyz...

I took this short film last night and just had to share it. As a mom I find it adorable...I hope you do as well! Tarin and Kell were getting Laz to do this funny thing with his face so I had to tape it.
Poor Laz has a cold so his tiny nose and eyes are red...but to me he is still the cutest thing EVER!






Other items of note...movie night last night was a big hit. I got "Zorro" for the boys to see for the first time. They OF COURSE loved every second! (well, except all the seconds we made them close their eyes) and today I awoke to them playing Zorro....er, "Zero" to a few of the little ones.

We leave on Friday for sunny California and Sarah's wedding!!! This is a good thing save the fact that we have 3 sick kids at the moment. Laz has a horrendous cough as does Presley. Ethan is better today after 2 full days of a high fever and throwing up. Kell had it last weekend (on Mothers Day) and Tarin has yet to get "it". I have the cough part and Josiah is, as always, just peachy and not sick at all. All the rambling to say....I sincerely hope we are all well for the whirlwind trip that is before us.

1 comments:

Audrey B said...

Laz is precious! All the boys are getting so big! I hope you guys have a great time at the wedding. Please give Sarah our love.