CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 09, 2008

Today...

...We (all the kiddies and myself) got sunburnt from head to toe. It was great!

...We heard that Noelle and Jon will be coming here to paradise for 8 weeks!!! I am STOKED. We will tear it UP baby. Yeah. Watch out now.

...I realized that it is only 2 weeks until we leave for California for Sarah's wedding! AH!

...I watched as my baby rolled all over the room. Laz is no longer a real little baby. *sniff sniff*

...It is only 2 more days till Mothers day!!! :)

...We got our "stimulus check" from the government. I am completely against it in every way and feel it was a VERY unwise decision for the USA to do this...however, I am spending every cent, chi-ca!!! It has already been dispersed into the budget and is save and sound :)

...And the day is not over...

0 comments: