CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And We're Off!!!!

Mom, Tarin, Presley and I are headed towards Texas this morning! Yeah!!!!!
We will stop about halfway and spend the night....a 14+ hour trip straight through is more than I can handle.

I am going for the birth of my dear sweet Noelle! This is her 3rd baby...second homebirth....first (hopeful) waterbirth...she has two beautiful girls (my future daughter-in-laws!) and we are all thinking that this baby is a boy. However...a disclaimer...I am always wrong on what the baby is...so we will see.
So you will probably be graced with a detailed rendition of her birth story as soon as I can post it :)



One more thing.



My midwife came over for my prenatal visit the other day. We had a good time talking and hanging out...gotta love those 1+ hour long visits :)
So time came for her to palpate the baby and she was smiling at the fact that the kid kept kicking her...and she said, "Well, this is no shrimpy kid."
Hello! I was 23 weeks at the time....the kid is supposed to be shrimpy! So if he/she is not shrimpy now, what does that say for the baby at full term? Not to panic, my friends, I am only being dramatic. I know full well this baby will not be small. After several 9.8-10.8 pound babies I am not expecting a small baby.
I just found it humorous. My baby is not a shrimp. :)

0 comments: