CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tarin's First Tooth!!!!

Tarin lost his first tooth!!!!!!! The whole family is very relieved. This tooth has been hanging by a thread for a while and Tarin kept sticking the tooth out at everyone to get a reaction...very icky. Finally I asked if I could feel the tooth and he let me...so I pulled it out. Tarin was shocked that it did not hurt...and was then very excited that it was bleeding. Yes, he will be a doctor and support me in my old age :)














Josiah had his last triathlon of the summer...he did pretty well considering the injured shoulder. This is him at the finish line...the only picture I got since he started at 6 a.m....yeah, I meet him at the finish line at around 7:30 a.m.


For my birthday Josiah and some friends took me to Benihana's!!!! Now, for you Georgia people, it ain't no Mt. Fuji, but it is good Japanse Hibachi...and we had a blast!!!! Our friends Ben and Stephanie went with us....Ben was a Hibachi virgin :) ...alas, no more!!!


Yes, I am pregnant and have gained a good 22 lbs...you can see it in my face. Notice how the picture abruptly cuts off below the neckline? Yeah. It was all planned.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Hey Tiffany!!
I finally joined the blogging world!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I'm so happy for you. You are such a great mother.
How's Colorado?
love ya.

Christine said...

Hi! I found your blog since we both are interested in homebirth! I am the homeschooling mama of three blessings; I just gave birth to my thrid sweetheart in July. She was my first homebirth and it was simply awesome. I took Bradley classes during this pregnancy and I am so passionated about natural birth.Midwifery is a million times better than traditional prenatal care!Praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy for you! Have a blessed evening!

Tiffany said...

Hollie,
AH!!! HI!!! :)
Glad you are here now...your girls are SO SO SO cute!!! It will be much easier keeping up now with this whole blog thing...thankfully, since we are both so busy :)

Christine,
Congrats on your new baby girl and your first homebirth!!!! I have LOVED my homebirths and cannot wait for this next one. I totally agree...midwifery care is FAR better than the traditional model of care...I feel bad that so many moms miss out on what a blessing it can be to them during this time in their lives.
I look forward to getting to know you better! :)