CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 03, 2007

Noelle's Baby is Here!!!!

Jon and Noelle have a SON!!!!
After having two beautiful daughters, Noelle gave birth to a boy...Findlay Carter. He was born after about 4 hours of labor (yeah!) on Monday...Labor Day :)

(the odds of this happening, by the way, were 1 in 13,000,000. why? because she has had her other kids on Mothers Day and Valentines Day. cool, hu?!)

Fin was 9 lbs and 11 ounces with a 14 inch head. WOW! Noelle was AWESOME during the labor and birth and had her waterbirth. She had no tears and felt fantastic afterwards.

I do have about 17,844 pictures...however, I cannot load them on this computer so I will have to wait till I get home. When I post them I will include a quite detailed story of the birth...of course!

But for now...congrats to Jon, Noelle, Brennah and Maggie on the birth of their new baby boy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking your blog almost daily to see if the baby was here! Congratulations to Noelle...please tell her I am so excited that everything turned out well, but am disgusted at the length of her labor...how unfair!! Did they know ahead of time what they were having? Two big sisters and a little bro is so great...I'm finding already that the dinamics are really neat :).

Can't wait to hear the whole story!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Noelle and her family!
I can't wait to hear a refreshing birth story. I work in a hospital birthing unit and do clinical at other sites, and see the "yucky" medical side of it daily, so I love to hear the wonderful home birth stories!
Tiff...have a safe ride home w/ those boys! :-)

Tiffany said...

Amy,
Yeah, tell me about it. Noelle has been demoted from best friend to nice aquaintance :)
They did not know what the baby was...which, of course, made it all the more exciting!!!

Krystal,
Have you read "Journey Into Motherhood" and "Adventures in Natural Childbirth"??? Both are books with nothing but positive, uplifting, wonderful birth stories...the opposite of what most moms hear about. I LOVE these books!!!

Unknown said...

I haven't read those two yet, but have read "the babycatcher" and am reading "the thinking womans guide to childbirth" right now, and have Ina May's "guide to childbirth too...just haven't gotten to read it yet. But...i will def. be reading those you suggested as well! Thanks:-) One more year!!!!