CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 27, 2007

the Baby IS in there!

I know....I should know by now that there IS a baby in my tummy...

I feel it kick, flip, turn and dance all day everyday (which I just LOVE)...

But this morning I heard his/her (ha on the her) heartbeat for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not use a doppler or have ultrasounds so I obviously have to wait longer to hear the baby. I figured it might be a bit early to hear the baby right now, (I am 19 weeks and 2 days) but I wanted to try anyway. At first all I heard was a lot of kicking...then, the heartbeat! I attempted to count the beats..however...just like all the Flamm babies, this kid is active and kept kicking off one side and swimming to the other side and I would lose the beat. So I would chase it down (another reason this is a boy) and try to count again. Finally I got a 15 second count...132 beats per minute :)

B-O-Y!!!!

So yes, I am so excited. This may be baby #5, but I am as happy as baby #1....probably happier because I realize the great blessing that is coming to us.

So the next question is.......

WHAT AM I GOING TO NAME THIS KID???????

I really have nothing. The names I have always liked are now just to popular for me...I like different. Not Moonflower or Wheatgrass...but just a bit different.

SO....any suggestions????

9 comments:

Nathan White said...

What to name him? Duh! John Calvin Flamm (you could have the complete freedom of calling him JohnCalvin or just Calvin!)

:)

Tiffany said...

I wonder where you got that idea for a name?! :)

I actually LOVE tha name Calvin...however, having a Kellen it might get a little frustrating. SO perhaps I will save Calvin for you and Courtney :)

Anonymous said...

Dakota

Aimee said...

Well, since we aren't going to use the name my children came up with for our baby, I guess I could share it with you.... How about Puff???? :) I'm sure Presley would have some ideas along the same lines!

Tiffany said...

A Friend....I do love the name Dakota! So much in fact that we named our puppy Dakota a few years back. :)

Aimee...yeah, my kids have come up with some...odd names as well. Let's see, there is Purcey, Rita and Rosco...so far. So I will let your family keep Puff :)

And I am just beginning to realize the intense presure I have on me in naming this baby if it is a girl.

Another reason it is a boy :) That and the fact that Josiah's entire paycheck would be spent at the GAP buying those beautiful sun dresses and sandles. The Lord is just sparing me the temptation by giving me boys!!!!!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine said...

Silas, Jonas, Dorian?
;)
I love those names.

Elaine said...

oops notice I gave all boys' names. :)