CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's a Girl!!!!!!

I did something I swore I would never do.













Something I told others not to do.



















I got a dog!
(gee, what did you think?!)










Her name is Lily and she is a 14 month old Boxer puppy...a GIRL with a pink rhinestone collar. The boys are smitten, as is Josiah. She is a sweetheart! We got her from the Boxer rescue here and she is already house trained and crate trained...nice. :) Anyway, enjoy the pictures!!!!






Lily is coming outside to the backyard to meet all the neighbor kids....they were as excited as our kids about her!




All the kids were happy to meet her.








Playing....




























Daddy's girl....











Isn't she a cutie?!


















Attempting to get a shot with 9 kids and a dog...yeah. At least Kellen was posing :)









Time to rest.......

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

OH...and the cutest thing EVER...

Presley calls the dog "Wil-De" (trying to say Lily)

It is just adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

you really had me fooled for a second there... maybe Lily will get a sister soon. ;o)

Audrey B said...

Ok, you TOTALLY got me!! I was on the phone with Tim screaming!! I was shocked that you would have found out!! That's my laugh for the day! :)

Cheryl said...

She is sooo cute! You are a brave woman...husband, 4 boys, a baby on the way, parents staying with you, and you added a dog to that mix!! How do you afford to feed them all! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You are so, so, so cruel!! I thought for sure it was time to pack up some of my girls cutest baby things and ship them your way!!!!!!! Congrats on the dog :)

Tiffany said...

Audrey...sorry!!!!! Poor Tim was probably wondering what the heck was going on :)

Cheryl...we take all donations :)

Amy...you will be the first to know if this is a girl...I want your girls clothes!!!!!! Especially all those beautiful dresses...I LOVE them! And you better smock me something for "her"!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll smock something for her :) If you have a girl I think she'll end up being TOTALLY spoiled by all her sweet big brothers!

Tiffany said...

Well, if watching this GIRL dog is any indication then yes, a girl baby would be totally spoiled in every way. Although Presley calls Lily "he" all the time and cannot understand that she is a girl...and it drives the boys nuts!

Unknown said...

Ahhh....congrats on the new dog! You had me fooled too! I was like...Oh yea!!! She's getting her girl!!!
You guys will have SO much fun with a dog in the family!!