CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Past Week

Last week we had the pleasure of seeing Sarah (Josiah's sister) and her boyfriend, Brad. They flew here from California for a long weekend...and we all had a blast!!!





This happened A LOT...Brad wrestled in school (and he is a policeman) and so the boys would tend to...well, attack him at will. He had a great attitude about it and played along!






We took 3 of the boys (Kell, Tarin and Pres) with us and went through the Rocky Mountain National Forrest. It was a long drive, but SO SO SO beautiful...and a lot of fun!





The kids, Sarah, Brad and Josiah rode the Alpine Side in Winter Park. Being preggers, I just watched :)


Elk!!!


Grand Lake


More Elk!!!




Sarah and Brad






Below are some picture of my dad with the boys on our front porch....the first picture is the "nice" picture...and the second is the "crazy" picture. I have to bribe the kids with "we can do a crazy picture ONLY after I get a nice picture!!!" Terrible, I know. But it works :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check routinely to see if you've blogged...so great to see your face...you're glowing, definitely got the pregnant glow (although I see no tummy yet). I'm glad you guys are doing well. I've joined facebook, you should take a look, I post all my pics there. Facebook.com (Amy Hensarling Voeller). Love ya!!

Tiffany said...

*sigh*
I have had several requests (one some demands) for belly pictures. I guess I think every pregnant mom is beautiful EXCEPT me!!! I really just look like a cow. No kidding. SO....I guess will do some pictures of the baby belly soon.....but NO COW COMMENTS ALLOWED!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah's boyfriend looks like the actor George Eads from the TV show CSI.

Tiffany said...

anonymous...
i will have to take your word for it as i have never seen that show....
but he IS quite a cutie!!! :)