CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

In A Week.....

A week from today my brother Nate, his wife Courtney and their little baby girl Hannah will be here for a visit!!!
Really, I am so excited I cannot stand it!
I had to go buy something girlish for her!!!!!!






Tarin posing with the dress I got for Hannah. It is just the prettiest dress EVER for the prettiest girl EVER! :)





And I also got her this little hat. It is green with flowers on it for our little flower :) I know, I am just to corny...but I LOVE this whole girl thing! And Hannah is so delicate with fair skin that she needs a hat to protect from the sun out here...so her Auntie Tiff HAD to get her one!



Below are two pictures of little Hannah with Nate (her Daddy and my brother). So tell me...is she not the MOST beautiful girl in all the earth?!




0 comments: