CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pampered Chef Party!!!

I am shamelessly using my blog as an overt attempt to boost sales for my Pampered Chef Party.



So if you have anything at all kitchen/cooking related that you need, please take a gander at the new items from Pampered Chef! The new things out for the fall are super cool....including new stoneware and all new Chef's knives. I also personally love their spices. Yum. Yum.



So click the link below:

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/staciabain?page=home

and scroll down to the bottom left corner where it ways :

Order Products.




Click on that tab and then on the next page enter my first and last name to enter my show.
Proceed to order as much as your credit card will hold (or your hubby will allow without threatening divorce). In a week or so, you will receive a ton of wonderful items from the worlds most famous line of kitchen gadgets! (well....almost the most famous...)


If you would like to support me in every possible way (I get free stuff and discounts from the orders...) but have no idea what to purchase, I can help! Just send me your credit card information and I can place an order for you.



Okay....maybe that was going too far :)






0 comments: