CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 03, 2006

New Curtains

So...after living in this house for over a year, Josiah finally painted my kitchen (the beautiful red shown here) and in doing so, he had to remove the window hangings that came with the house. OH NO! They broke!
Bummer.
Time to shop for new ones :)

Below is a picture of the new curtains for the sliding glass door and window. I am stoked because I put my two favorite colors together (red and a cool blue) and they actually match! The paisley pattern in the red contains the icy blue color that you see lining the curtains....nice. And since I am domestically challenged in the area of decor I had some help from my friend Christie...thankfully.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the drapes!! Very pretty. Hey, how do you like the hard wood floor in your kitchen? I'm thinking when we actually build I'd like hard woods throughout most of the house (except bedroooms)...do you guys think it's durable enough for the kitchen?

Tiffany said...

I love the hardwood floor in the kitchen. At first I was worried about it getting wet, being in the kitchen, but so far we have not had any trouble with it.
The only thing I hate about it (and the cabinets) is the color. Yuck! I am into the wide plank DARK wood floors....prettttty.
Maybe in my next life.
Oh, wait! In my next life I will have streets of gold...who cares about hardwood floors :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty color...and curtains...and floors! you have a beautiful house! you lucky girl you!!! :-)

aglen said...

Here is the perfect diaper bag for your blue red loving self...I bought mine on ebay for way cheaper...http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/product_detail.phtml?id=102&pg=1

Tiffany said...

How cute!!!!!

I am going to have that company in my maternity store (one day...). Their stuff is too cute. :)