CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Busy Week...

The week began on Labor Day with Ryan, Josiah's brother, coming in town for a visit. We all ate at MiMi's Cafe (yum yum gimme some) for lunch. The boys do not call him anything normal like "Uncle Ryan"......nope, they call him "Silly Ryan" because he is a hoot and doesn't mind being silly and playing around with the boys. We all love Uncle Silly Ryan. :)







Little Pres at MiMi's Cafe. Doing what he does best..............making a mess and having a marvelous time.












Tarin finds a gummy worm at the bottom of his chocolate pudding (and crumbled Oreo) Sundae.










I think he likes it. Gee, what IS IT with boys and wanting to eat worms??????????????????












On Wednesday we had a special visitor fly here all the way from San Diego, California.

Nana Collins!!!!!!!! She is Josiah's Grandmother. We have not seen her for about 5 years, so this visit has been quite nice. She will be here till next Thursday....although we are running her ragged....








Nana and E playing a game in the backyard.










Ethan is displaying my VERY large zucchini. (well, by the word "My" I mean, of course, that I own it...not that I grew it. Our friends the La Rosa's were nice enough to toil over their garden all summer and then lavish this gift upon us). We have had zucchini something-or-other every night! And I made zucchini bread and zucchini muffins....we are fiber-ed out.





Pres is playing with my friend's little girl (girl #4!) Kristiana. Isn't she a doll?! And Pres plays SO well with her.....he needs a little brother or sister, doesn't he?










We went to the park today....braving the ominous clouds and sprinkling rain. It turned out to be a HOT afternoon once the rain shower passed. (by "hot" I mean 68 degrees). Pres and Maiza are enjoying the teeter-totter.











The boys bundled up at first and then had to strip down because of the heat!













Daddy taking Pres on a scooter ride.












So what sounds good when it is hot outside?

Cold Stone Icecream, of course!!! I think Nana is enjoying hers :)








UUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM







Tarin kept closing his eyes when I took the picture, so in this one he was SURE to keep them WIDE open!











Soooo, my innocent little charming Presley has picked up some....................rude habits from his older brothers. One in particular is SO embarrassing (in public) and yet so endearing that I cannot make him stop.



He pretends to burp.



LOUD.



And when he does, he makes this face. Is it just me (and my over-abundant mothering hormones) or is that the cutest little face you have ever seen?



Now picture a long, very loud burping noise coming from those lips.




Welcome to my world.

0 comments: