CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

W H A T ??????????????????????????????

I had to re-read my computer screen...Andrea Yates was just found NOT GUILTY by a Houston jury. You all know Andrea, right? The lady that drowned her 5 children in a bathtub? Who chased them around the house to catch them...who scratched up their bodies as she was holding them down and they fought back? Yeah. Her. Not guilty. By reason of insanity. I will tell you who is insane...the jury. The lawyer that got her off. The "doctor" that testified as to her mental illness. I am very upset. What is going on in the world? She killed her kids! I do not care who was inside of her telling her to do it (she says it was Satan). She is responsible for her actions. I guess all these years I am trying to teach my kids about personal responsibility no matter what others do is a waste of time...I should be teaching them how to act crazy so if they get caught breaking the law nothing will happen to them.

Oh....flashback to the O.J. trial. I do not know why I am so shocked.

4 comments:

Audrey B said...

I watched her interview on GMA today and I was bawling. She said one of them came up out of the water and said, "Mama" and she just pushed him back in. I have been so sad all day thinking about the whole situation. My only solice is that those precious children and playing in heaven with our wonderful Lord and they don't have to deal with their sick mother anymore.

Unknown said...

There are just no words for what she did. I can't even comprehend it! There has to be something terribly wrong with her. I agree, the only good thing is that the kids are all in Heaven now...and safe.

Tiffany said...

My thing is this...OF COURSE she is insane! Sane people do not chase their kids down and drown them in a bathtub!!!! She still needs to pay for her actions...and, to make the most controversal statement of the year....she needs the death penalty...and it sounds like a good idea if she was killed in the same manner her kids were. Yikes...here it comes....

Anonymous said...

I agree with you totally, Tiffany. Only she deserves worse than the death penalty. Too bad there's no way to kill someone five times for the five precious lives she took. She'll be "rewarded" on judgement day. We can take comfort in that, too.