CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 15, 2006

He is Growing Up So Fast.....

Today Ethan got to help Josiah MOW THE LAWN for the first time! He has been begging to help for quite some time now (honest! no kidding!) so Josiah showed him what to do and turned him loose in the back yard. Ethan is such a big boy now...letmetellya....that lawn mower is HARD to push. It is not the "pulls itself and you just run behind it" kind...nnnnooooo...we have the kinda where you actually have to WORK. So my little Ethan did such a good job...and his comment when he was done (huffing and puffing), "Oh, it wasn't that hard." :)

Did I mention that it is almost Ethan's birthday?! He will be 9 years old at 12:35 a.m. Monday morning, the 17th. And since I was in labor with him for 44 hours, I have been constantly asking my family, "Now what was mommy doing on this day 9 years ago?" And they answer (in unison and monotone...) "You were in labor."
Ethan's exciting birth story will be up on Monday...I know you are all waiting with baited breath.




0 comments: