CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ethan's Birthday in Winter Park, Co

For Ethan's birthday he wanted to spend the day in Winter Park. Only about a 1 1/2 hour drive from our house, it offers an easy escape from "real life"...and a ton of fun things to do!
The weather was nice most of the time. Much cooler up there than in Highlands Ranch. In the afternoon there was a small thunder storm...little rain, but some really cool thunder.





We always stop at Berthoud Pass and take a picture overlooking the mountains. I have done this since I was a kid, so I guess we are carrying on the tradition.








Another Flamm tradition....Starbucks in Winter Park!!! The boys obviously enjoyed their hot chocolates.




Jimmy (my dear friend Noelle's brother) came with us. We had our picnic on the grass right next to the playground.




Here are the cookies Ethan picked out for the family to partake of after lunch. What a mess that turned out to be.....




Presley...and his cookie with BLACK ICING. One would think that a mom of 9 years would catch that BEFORE he ate it. Nope.




Riding up the ski lift to the Alpine Slide.








E & T getting ready the ride the slide!


Tarin was going BY HIMSELF for the first time ever. Sniff sniff sniff




Ethan is an old pro.





Tarin F-L-E-W down the slide. I could hardly keep up with him! At one point he STOPPED on the slide (a big no-no) and I could not stop fast enough so I slammed into his sled. No harm done...he thought it was cool. I asked him why he stopped...,"Mom. I had to show you something!"




Tarin also enjoyed the trampoline pulley thingy (that is the official term...)




Pres did NOT want his picture taken.




Josiah and the 3 older boys played a long round of Putt Putt Golf. They had a BLAST.




Let's just say that Kell may not be the one to support us in our old age.......





....but Ethan might! He got a hole in one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)





My little blessings :)

1 comments:

Natalie Pullen said...

Can you throw my next birthday? By the way Fruit Loops was my favorite cereal too Ethan, (of course for the toys). Loved seeing the extra boy you took along for the ride. Jim and I will make it up there sometime to see you guys.
Debbie