CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Random Photos

The following photos are just random images taken from the past week or so.









Alrighty....let's start with this morning (Tuesday the 6th). I am cleaning the kitchen after breakfast and apparently Ethan took this picture of Pres in sun glasses and a hat. Cute! However...notice that someone is behind him STANDING on my dining room table. Please do not be afraid to come visit and eat with us...I promise I will wash the table first.













Jimmy (Noelle's bro) came and spent a night with us on his way to Estes Park. He drove his motorcycle 12 hours from Dallas to Colorado. Yikes! The boys thought it was SO COOL. Tarin loved sitting on it and wanted to go for a ride. Yeah Right! Over my dead body!!




Kell on the bike...

Ethan on the bike....

....and this was as close as Pres would get to the bike.











Okay...let me set the scene for the next few photos.
We were all watching (on the edge of our seats) the final American Idol to see who won. (go Taylor!) I was in the chair and Josiah and Presley were on the couch. I happened to glance over and saw Pres with a spoon in his hand...as a microphone..."singing" with the songs. NO KIDDING. Not a sound escaped his lips, but the pantomime was accurate. It was adorable! So, of course, I grabbed the camera and shot a few pictures.













Pres and his friend Alana at the park.






Little cowboy Pres.








Okay...my kids have awesome imaginations! Perhaps it is because they do not waste the day in a classroom or in front of the TV...but, I digress. They DO play in the backyard building spaceships and exploring the galaxy. Above is little Tarin in his spaceship.


This is Ethan and Kell (with Pres on his lap) in their spaceship. Yes...those are my nice patio furniture chairs.










Here are the boys...ON THE DANCE FLOOR...at Trail Dust. They tore it up out there! :) Shake a leg!






Here is Kell in front of our home on memorial day. The Boy Scouts put flags in the yards on any "America" holiday. What a great place to live! :)

0 comments: