CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Random Pictures

Below are some pictures from this past week. Some are from when my Mom had the kids (while Josiah and I were in Breck) and some are from after we got home.



















This is what my kids would LIKE you to believe our car rides are like........However.........














This is reality.













Tarin in our new Hummer! Hello garage sale....best $10 we ever spent! :) Thanks Grammy!!!!
















Ethan and Pres....















My Mr Blue Eyes.....















Kellen, very proud of his latest Lego accomplishment.............














Just the cutest little Presley EVER!














Okay....so I know I am the mom of FOUR boys....but this creeps me out. Ethan is SO VERY excited that he can cross his eyes. This is apparently "cool".














Grammy (my dear Mommy!) and tiny Pres.













Mom and I took the kids to a park down the road that has a playground and two water fountains for the kids to splash in....and low and behold...Josiah shows up and surprises us! :)














Kellen's favorite face............















In the town square in Breck.....













When mom brought the boys to visit us in Breck................












This was my moms first night alone with the boys............you can tell that this would be an interesting week! :)

1 comments:

aglen said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing ;)