CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 26, 2006

Announcing an Expectation...........

I am SO pleased...thrilled...overjoyed...stoked....to announce that my dearest brother Nate and his wife Courtney are expecting a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The baby is coming sometime in late Feb or early March. Below are some pictures of the happy couple this past Christmas/New Years here in Paradise.






Nate and Court after skiing in Breck....





Little Court and her water....which she is drinking a TON of now! :)





Oh...what a great dad Nate will be....he has gotten tons of practice from our boys!

3 comments:

Nathan White said...

Oh boy, I bet pretty soon I'll have to start a whole 'nother blog dedicated to baby pics and stuff. [sigh]

Actually, I can't wait! :)

Tiffany said...

I cannot wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

And yes, you should start another blog for the little guy (or gal). Take pictures of Court's growing belly and alllllllllll the baby stuff you will be buying in the next few months!

Unknown said...

I was just waiting to read that YOU were expecting again!!! Tell Nathan congrats....if he even remembers me after ALL these yrs!! All these people having babies...I am so ready!!! UHHHHH