CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 16, 2006

Anniversary's.....

This week is a week full of anniversary's!

First of all.......last Sunday marked our first full year here in Paradise, I mean, Colorado!!!!!! The year has FLOWN by and I honestly did not realize that it had been a year till the actual date was mentioned. The year has been full of trials, hardships, disappointments, spiritual growth, relationship building, dependence on the Lord, discovery and....fun! A hard year....but one we have enjoyed. We LOVE Colorado and are SO SO SO thankful that the Lord brought us here!!!!!
And have I mentioned the weather? The past few weeks it has gotten hot....like in the 90's (with no humidity, though) and today the high will be 73 and there is a cool breeze blowing of the mountains....a little reprise in the heat. The dark storm clouds are coming over the mountains causing the sky to be a dark blue like the deepest part of the ocean. The smell of rain in the air is probably my most favorite smell of all....sweet and fresh. I love sitting on my front porch watching the clouds and hearing the rumbling thunder that signals that my rain smell is approaching. Aaahhh.......and no bugs. :) Oh...did I metion that all the windows are open and the house is full of the cool breeze?! Yeah Baby.

The second anniversary for the week (well....sorta) is mine and Josiah's 10th wedding anniversary!!! In all actuality, our anniversary is in August (the 3rd, if you are sending a gift!) however we are going on a trip to celebrate this next week. My sweet in laws are letting us use one of their time-share weeks up here in Breckenridge!!!! Yes, my most favorite place!!! We will be gone the 18th-25th. My lovely mommy will be coming in the watch the kiddies while we are away. We are SO SO SO excited.....don't worry, I will tell you allllll about it! :)

0 comments: