CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Breckenridge!!!!!!

Below are some of the pictures from our trip....more to come soon! :)




Arriving in Breck....we are in the underground parking....YES, all that luggage is for 2 people for one week. I am a chronic over-packer.







The condo pool and spas.








The view from our room and porch.









Everday at lunch we ate at the Lodgepole Grill (the condo's restaurant) and we played pool. The last time we went to breck (in 2003 with Jon and Noelle) the guys won the majority of the pool games. HOWEVER....this time I helped us ladies win the victory. I won 3 out of 5 games....and who cares if....a few.... were from default?! Scratching on the 8 ball DOES count as a loss....right?!








We went on the Breck alpine slide. My fav is still in Winter Park, but we had a blast here as well. This is the view from the top.






Breck....a little ski town nestled between several large mountains.....








Josiah and I at our fav restaurant in Breck....the Blue River Bistro. A picture of our food is below! :)








Horseback riding....the view from the top of the mountain we rode up....









Cowgirl Tiff (a bit sunburnt and eaten by mosquito's)






The boys and my mom came on Friday to visit and swim for the day. This was right before they left....we wore them out! :)







Pres falling asleep in his stroller.....we were shopping, of course.









Aaahhh.....FOOOOOOOOD. "Food! Glorious Food!" I LOVE food. And here was one of the great meals we ate while in Breck. The top one is Josiah's lamb (gag) and the bottom one is my steak.









Me in the dress my friend Karen got me for the trip :) Woo-Woo!!!









Aaaww....the happy couple ;)







The view while driving from Breck to Silverthorne.








So.....typically I eat a LOT of veggies and whole grains. That is what I enjoy. But every now and again I have a craving for a nice juicy side of beef and the carnivor in me surfaces. This is steak with crab meat, garlic potatoes, asparagus and veggies. Can you say YEAH BABY?!

2 comments:

Natalie Pullen said...

You guys are going to have to do this again sometime so your mom and I can hang out. Was looking forward to that, but life has a funny wayof throwing curve balls. We just have to learn how to hit them out of the park. Looks like you folks had way to much fun...as always.
Love to you from NG's mom.

Unknown said...

hey! Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I hope we get to make it out to the Colorado area one day...but for now at least we have the mountains in Vermont and N. Hampshire:-) Congrats on the upcoming anniversary too! 10 yrs is a long time...believe me i know! Frank and I hit our 10 yr. back in January...and our 5 yr. wedding anniv. in March! Time really flies by!