CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the morning (Sunday) the kids and I are loading up the van, picking up my mom from the airport and heading to Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Kids
2 Adults
12 Hours in a van

Yes, that would be consider self inflicted torture....insanity....but a TON of fun!!!!

My Grandmom and Mom will watch the kiddies while Noelle and I go down to San Antonio for a Midwifery Conference (yeah baby!) during next weekend. All in all, it should be a crazy fun trip. I guess I will let you know how it goes! Pray for a safe journey for us in my van....it only has 135,000 miles on it! Yikes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Texas huh? Just be prepared to SWEAT!! haaa*** Hense the reason we moved OUT of texas!
I'm jealous....i'd love to go to a midwifery conference! You'll have to let me know all about it!

Audrey B said...

I can't wait to hear about the conference! Have a great time!