CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Trip To Georgia!!!!!

In March I left all my kiddies in the capable hands of my hubby and Mom-in-law and flew to Atlanta for a week!!! WHY... You ask? Well, here's the deal. My friend Noelle and I are starting a business. We have a great plan for a high-end Maternity and Baby Boutique store here in Denver. The market out here is fantastic for such a venture and with the vast experience Noelle and I have working with pregnant moms and new babies...it is a perfect fit!
The next thing we ran into was the inevitable lack of funds. The plan is to spend this next year starting the business online and build a customer base. We will also be able to see what products sell the best and what is in demand. After a year we will hopefully have saved all our profits and will be able to open a "brick and mortar" store.
We have the drive, ambition, experience and business plan.....so now we need products to sell!!! Hence the trip to the Peach State.
The Mart in Atlanta was my destination for the week; with Noelle and my Mom at my side. We met with dozens of companies....looking at products, talking prices, jotting notes and having fun :)
Hey, what else could any shopoholic ask for?! A week of shopping in 3 high-rise buildings! Yeah Baby.


Below are some of the moments captured on our trek to entrepreneurship.


Oh, and by the way....if anyone out there knows of someone with a little extra cash they would love to invest in a fabulous company (mine)....let me know!!!! :)


Oh, again.
Our newest "baby" is going to be called Quiver. Noelle and I love the verse in the Bible that says, "Children are a blessing from the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is a REWARD.............Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are children in a man's youth.....blessed is he whose Quiver is full of them!"
So our store will help parents protect their little arrows with a really cool Quiver! HA! :)






Some of the duds we liked. Just a few of the brands we saw... Noppies, Japanese Weekend, Juliet Dream, NOM, Ripe, Citizens, Bella Dahl, Liz Lange, Stacy Woo....and many many many more.





Noelle is modeling a maternity dress that we liked....she is gonna be HOT when she is pregnant!!!




Okay, I am trying on maternity jeans....AND THEY FIT. And NO, I am not pregnant. Next stop....the gym.









Below is my dear friend Tracy and her brand new beautiful baby girl Leila. I met them for lunch while in Georgia, and basically held her daughter the entire time.....what a DOLL. Oh....I am feeling the need for another little one around here.... :)




Me and Tracy....and little Leila.

0 comments: