CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Morning

Soooo, you know those moms that take a million pictures allll the time....especially on holidays? Drives ya nuts, hu?! Well, I admit, I am one of those moms, much to the dismay of my family. They will actually tell me that their face hurts from smiling. Poor kids. One day they will thank me.....ha!
Below is several posts and my photo diary of our Easter Sunday. We went to church and then to the Troyer's for lunch and back here for dinner with family.....and you can be a part of all of it through the magic of digital cameras and the internet! Yippee!






Easter morning, 2006.









The boys, again. Kellen is saluting...why? I have no idea. It is his newest thing.






Awww, Mommy and Daddy :)










The boys in our back yard.









My little Kello-Mello.








My sweet, sweet Ethan! He is getting so grown up.....









Really.....have you ever seen someone so adorable? (besides my other 3 boys, of course)









Tarin said the sun was to bright so he HAD to cover his face....and I got this picture when he peaked out for a moment to see if I was still there. :)

2 comments:

Delian said...

wow...I seriously cannot believe how big Ethan is!! It's soo amazing how fast they grow!! And yes, they are all adorable! Or rather, handsome ;)

Tiffany said...

oh, they grow all to fast.....