CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update

We met Sarah and Brad in Ft collins on Sunday and had a great time with them! We only had 4 kids 'only' cause Kell went to the mountains with Grammy and Granddad.



Handsome devil.





The boys climbing....always climbing.







Tarin resting atop the Wooly Mammoth.






Running....always running.






Kell and little Laz



In the Yukon on our way to Ft Collins






As Sarah was holding Presley we discovered something...about his pants...that he had earlier put on...
backwards  :)





"...WHAT?"




the newlyweds!




Yummmmyyyy......


3 comments:

amy v said...

I can't believe your little Presley...he is so big!! Great pics :)

The Steele Quiver said...

Oh my goodness, I was just getting on here to say what Amy V did...Presley looks so big. My Ethan (now 4) puts his pants on backwards often too! Fun pics...the Ukon looks so roomy, how's the trunk space? I have to take a picture of our van with four car seats in it...it's ridiculous...and my van only has ONE door, yes we are old school!

Tiffany said...

aaawww....my BABY Presley!!! You mean he is not a baby anymore?!

He still crawls in my lap 'to snuggs' everyday...and he still asks me to sing him to sleep every night.

And I do. :)