CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Never A Dull Moment

Actually, there are dull moments around here.


Take today for example.

I have been sick. VERY sick, all day. The most excitement we have seen today was the boys forts and subsequent war in the living and family rooms.

Until this evening.

When my Noelle called.

I could not speak with her for a lack of a voice (I told the boys I lost my voice and Presley asked me where was the last place I had it) so Josiah said that Noelle wanted me to check out her blog. 

That I can do.

So I read the latest post...in the life of the Griggs...who NEVER have a dull moment. 

E-V-E-R

This was no exception.

And it was so funny, so classic, so....typical..... that I have to pass it on.

And so ironic. My little, tiny Noelle. The sweet, homeschooled, Christian, virginal until married Noelle. (her and Jon actual shared their first kiss -at the alter- when they got married. YEAH)
So this is just the most hysterical thing I have ever heard of. Enjoy!!!

0 comments: