CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

....by my darling Audrey.


And apparently I have to write 7 random things about myself. Then tag someone else.

Okay, here goes:

1.) I am chlosterphobic. To the point where it is difficult at times to even wear closed shoes like boots, running shoes, etc. so I tend to wear flip flops or Chacos all the time. Even in winter. Even in snow.

Yeah.

I also cannot hold hubby's hand in a certain way unless my hand is on top and slightly open. Otherwise I feel trapped and cannot handle it. And being the hilarious man that he is, Josiah will sometimes grab my hand and hold it tight just to see what happens. HA. HA. HA.


2.) I am really good at finding bargains. It is a thrill for me to go shop for something and see just how cheap I can get it. And when I see the cheapest price I will ask for a manager and make him a cash offer for it...even cheaper. No, hubby will not go shopping with me. I mortify him. However, he is quite happy with the deals I get!


3.) I love to cook. Anything and everything. I love trying new recipes, making my own recipes and perfecting the old favorites. The only catch...I HATE cleaning the kitchen afterwards!!! I will spend all day cooking a gourmet meal(s) no problem, but when it comes time to clean I balk at the idea and put if off as long as possible.
So if you happen to "drop by" my house without giving me an hour (minimum) lead time you will probably find a dirty kitchen. But I will be able to feed you well! 



4.) I am going to write a book one day. And when I do I will solicit YOU to purchase a copy.

Just giving you a heads up!!!



5.) Josiah and I want to adopt one day. Seriously, we really do. We are praying about when, where and how many (we would love siblings)...and funds...so if you want to donate towards the cause feel free.
 The Bible says we are to take care of the orphans and widows...and we believe that means to take them into our home and share the Gospel with them. So if you ever hear Josiah or myself refer to "buying our daughter" this is what we mean. Yes, we would take a boy as well, but we do joke about a girl.



6.) Now your wondering if I will ever push out any more babies. Wellllll...........I would love to. I really REALY would. However, due to the complex nature of my extremely sensitive body my husband does not feel comfortable with me being pregnant again. (read Lazarus's birth story to learn more about what I went through to have the little guy)
SO, although I would love to have more kids, I am not sure that will ever happen. 

We always wanted a large family and we really do not have a "number" on our kids.

But then again, I am only 30...so who knows what the Lord has for me?!  :)



7.) I am getting  a new Yukon!!!!! By "new" I mean new to us. It is a few years old but in perfect mint condition. My mama mini van is on it's last leg (161,000 miles) and we have been praying about what to do. We have committed to no longer use debt so we were kinda wondering what the Lord had in mind for our next car. Thankfully, He has a plan that we know nothing about and had already set in motion the events that have led up to this.
My in-laws are the ones that own the Yukon and will no longer be needing it, so they made us a fabulous deal that does not require us to go into debt. Praise the Lord for His provision! 
So in the next few weeks I will be getting it and will post pictures of the beautiful thang. 

Yeah baby.

Sooooo....I am "tagging" Angela, Jenn Bailey, Natalie, Noelle , Courtney  and   Melissa

If I know you and you are offended as to why I did not tag you, then consider yourself tagged  :)
Just let me know!

0 comments: