CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Anniversary and the Boyzzzzzz

Josiah and I went to Texas de Brazil for our 12th anniversary last weekend. As usual, the food was outta this world. 
(or...at least this country. HA!!!)














The lovebirds






After dinner we went to Outdoor World.

Yeah.

Don't feel to sorry for me yet...they have some really awesome stuff, including some SWEET Keen bags!!! 

Sitting in a $35,000 pontoon boat. I'm thinking that payment would take the fun right out of it!





My man getting some "practice" in on the shooting range. He did very well....especially compared to me. I usually shoot better than him (grew up shooting all my life) but this time the gun I used had NO SIGHTS on it. Sooo....I lost  :(
I know.
A REAL woman would have been able to beat him without sights.
*sigh*
At -almost- 30 I am losing my edge.






I snapped a few pictures of the kiddies playing today. 








I love this picture!!! It just so accurately depicts everyday life around here.  :)

2 comments:

Audrey B said...

You guys looks hot, as usual. The Flamms are the most beautiful couple! Oh and the boys are pretty cute too. :)

Tiffany said...

thank you :)