CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 26, 2007



Here are my little angels about 2 weeks ago...before I shaved their heads for the summer. It was just getting so hot and they would come inside from playing with sweaty, matted hair. ICK. And GOSH NO, I did not shave Presley's head! Gee, what kind of a mom do you think I am?! I did trim it a bit....but no shaving for my baby!




The boys go to a homeschool co-op on Mondays....and today was "Crazy Hair Day"!!!! So they picked out the colors they liked (Bronco colors, might I add) and we colored their hair. Now, they WANTED me to shave them a full-on mohawk. RIIIIIIIGHT. I compromised with the color. :)







Yesterday we went and climbed Castle Rock with some friends. It was SO beautiful!!! We went right before the sunset so it was magnificent. And if my camera held more than 20 pictures I would have gotten some of the actual sunset! But alas, tthe sunset pictures are on my friends camera...and when she gets them to me, I will post them!




The little ones got carried up the trail most of the way....what sweet Daddies! :)




At the top of Castle Rock. Yes we did climb it with 6 children....including one 6 month old!




The boys are climbing to the tip-top of the rock. I lost my dare-devilness when I pushed out my first kid....so on the ground I stayed.




We also went to the Larkspur house that Josiah is building. We helped do some clean up and then we goofed off :)


0 comments: