CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hannah Grace

Our little Hannah Grace is now 2 and a half weeks old! AH!!! She has gained over a pound already...mom has super milk! :)

Below are a few random pictures of her from the past few days. She got her first bath as well!!!!!

Courtney had her 2 week visit with the midwife, Claudia, yesterday and everything is going SO well.....AND Court has lost 23 of her 27 lbs of baby weight. YEAH. I don't like her anymore either.
Just kidding! I love her to death!!! I am just completely jealous, that's all. :)




















3 comments:

Nathan White said...

Uh, yeah, Court's lost like all of her weight...sitting in bed taking care of Hannah every day. Seriously, she has done nothing physical. I can't believe it; she looks great!!

BTW, the last pic of Hannah in the tub is one of my VERY favorites!

Audrey B said...

Courtney looks AMAZING!! Totally not fair. And sweet Hannah is so big!! She's just a doll.

Tiffany said...

Nate,
Hey, I really am glad that Court has lost her weight so fast. I do not wish the endless working out, yoga, cardio and food denial that I have to go through on anyone! :)
And of course that is your favorite picture....that is because Hannah is THE CUTEST BABY EVER!!!!!!!! :)