CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hannah Grace

After 42 weeks of pregnancy....3 days of labor and 1 and 3/4 hours of pushing......Hannah Grace made her entrance into this world at 7:37 p.m. on Friday, March 2....weighing 8 lbs 2 ounces......born at home into her Daddy's hands :)

More details later.....thanks for all the prayers!!! Mom and baby are doing fantastic!!! :) And this little Aunt is SO in love!!! My brother and his beautiful wife Courtney did SO well in labor....I am very proud of them! And the mercies of the Lord are amazing, so evident and so real. Praise the Lord!! Like Hannah said in the Old Testament..."For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has answered my prayer!!!!" Blessed is the name of the Lord.

4 comments:

Angela said...

CONGRATULATIONS! to all! Welcome baby Hannah...what a lucky little girl you are. You picked a great family to belong to!

Audrey B said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for all of you. She's gorgeous!! I can't wait to see her.

Tiffany said...

Yes, she did avoid a c-section and she knows it!!! :) When I post the entire birth story you will see just how close she came....but praise the Lord, she did not have to have one and she had her beautiful homebirth!!!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I can attest to the fact that she would have had a section...for sure! I can't wait to hear the birth story!!! And more pics of course! Tell her congrats!