CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Our Christmas Party

Our party fell on the night after the blizzard. Sooo...attendance was a tad lower than we planned....HOWEVER, we all had a blast!!! A big thanks goes out to the families that braved the weather and joined us for a night of Christmas jeopardy and Karaoke. Hopefully, next year the weather will be more considerate of our plans. Gee.




Alex Trebek




Natalie and Stephanie




Both Tiffany's, a Nate and a Dustin
oh...and baby Briana :)





Some of the kids!!! We banished them to the basement for much of the evening...and they were all SO SO good! So we let them come up for some candy and karaoke.




Yes, the kids went first :)






GG Mom, Grammy and Presley...with his friend Alana





The girls getting a shot at karaoke :) That would me me in the middle singing my lungs out.





The guys were a bit more mellow.




A team effort!!!





Okay....soooo, those of you that know me well know that I cannot sing. A note. At all. I love singing and tend to burst into song at any moment...but I just do not have any talent. (I have seriously considered trying out for American Idol so I can make the blooper reel) Stephanie and I are singing together and...well, this picture says it all. I guess she just did not know how bad I am. Nor how passionate.



"the tree"




My very beautiful Grandmother, Ruby :)

0 comments: