CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

An...we're off!!!!

Ethan, Presley and Myself are headed to Georgia...like, SOON! We leave for the airport in about an hour.
I am going so that I can be at my sweet friend Audrey's birth...her 5th baby....and we do not know the sex of the baby...and we are SO excited!!! I cannot wait. She is a fabulous birther and pushes out those toddlers...like me...so we have a lot in common. :) Woo....is that a compliment? It is supposed to be! Being called a good birther IS a compliment....so I do not want to get any lip from anyone. :)

Pray for us a safe flight (and drive home from the airport....my dad is driving...) and a wonderful time. Also pray that I do not bore the Midwifery Committee.....should be interesting. Thankfully I will only have 5 minutes to speak.

So when I get home next week I will post some pictures!!!! :)

0 comments: