CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Georgia side note.......

I forgot the best part of the Georgia story.....Josiah and the 2 middle boys at home alone while I was gone! It is amazing how people can survive on tater-tots and cheese (especially since their mom-wife cooked them a LOT of food before leaving just so they would not resort to such unhealthy "food"). Well, they apparently did just fine until the evening I got home. The story goes something like this........(from Josiah's point of view)...................

I was spending the day cleaning the house in preparation for your return (yeah, buddy!). The boys and I went and got some take-and-bake for dinner (this is a pizza that is made to order and you cook at your house). I put it in the oven and set the timer. I also made sure it was on the correct temperature. I continued my cleaning rampage. A little while later I glanced in the kitchen and saw smoke billowing from the oven. Oh no. Then the smoke alarm went off. I ran in the kitchen and opened the oven....and the pizza was totally engulfed in flames. I wanted to get the fire extinguisher, however, I did not want to ruin the kitchen floors so I ran upstairs and got our water-spray bottle. I drenched the flaming pizza in water till the fire was put out.

That is his story and he is sticking to it. Huuummm......so THAT is why my house was not clean and the whole place smelled like burning food? Yeah.

0 comments: