CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just checking in....

Noelle is on her way
Noelle is on her way

High-Ho! The dairy-O
Noelle is on her way!!

Jon, Noelle Brennah and Maggie are in the car, as we speak, on the way up here to Paradise.
I am SO happy to see them again...it has been far to long since we all got together.
I am picturing side splitting laughs, Starbucks, snow covered mountains and shopping.
What are best friends for?! :)

Oh................................................

The hair. I am getting a lot of hate e-mail regarding the hair. Apparently people are mad at me for not posting pictures of my new "do" on the blog. Well, don't get your panties in a wad....pictures will be coming soon....as soon as I take some. :) I have GREAT intentions everyday of taking some, but them reality hits and photos get put off till another time. Heck, by the time I get them taken my hair will be long again. :)
Well...maybe not. It is pretty darn short.



And did I mention the newest addition to the family is a GIRL?!
I am stoked.
So are Courtney and Nate....and my mom....and her mom....and my dad....etc.
I am glad they could produce a female offspring for all the Grandparents!!!! I could not be any more excited!!!!!! :)

1 comments:

Timberlace Designs said...

okay , between you and noelle and the no pics thing, i'm really feelin' robbed!!
i neeeeeeeeed some photos.
:)
no really, i can't wait to see your new 'do.
love,
jen