CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 07, 2006

girls night...

Noelle and I met Dawn at Earl's for dinner tonight. We had a very trying day with all the kiddies (pictures of that to come soon) so we dropped them off with the men and headed out for a relaxing evening. We had a blast.


Until.


Until we went to see a movie. Unfortunately......we sat through the worst movie of all time. "Employee of the Month." Please, for the love of all that is good in the world....do NOT go see it. I swear...it was written by government educated idiots who aspire for nothing more than a cashier job at Costco. It was awful.

On a lighter note....Illuminations is having a huge sale so Noelle and I got to stock up on some lovely candles for the upcoming holiday season. :)


Below are the photos from our evening....and...."the hair."

I told you it was WAY short!!!

Oh....and have I mentioned that my brother and his wife are having a GIRL?! :)















2 comments:

Alicia said...

personally I love your hair! It's so refreshing to just chop it all off. I did the same thing earilier this summer.

Audrey B said...

Love the hair!!