CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It is 36 degrees outside and SNOWING!

Grandad with his boyz.







Tarin and Pres, looking adorable (not difficult to do...)





If you ask Pres if he is a little boy, he usually says, "No. I a MAN." However, it is now changed to, "I a COWBOY."









As we were sitting in the livingroom a few minutes ago doing some schoolwork, Kell began screaming, "SNOW! It's snowing!" Sure enough, we looked outside and the snow is falling. Being the first snow of the fall/winter, the kids are quite excited. Just try doing school after that. Also....it is 36 degrees outside. Colorado is the only place I have even been where it snows at less than 32 degrees. Heck, in Georgia it will be 30 degrees and raining.
Yesterday it was 70 degrees under clear, blue skys. We played outside all day....rode bikes....porch swing....the whole bit. The low last night was around 50 degrees....and today, the temp has been dropping.
I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Where else can one enjoy all both seasons....in a matter of a few hours?! :)







I love the snowflakes flying past.....





A small bit of snow building up....







I wonder how much snow will fall by tomorrow???? Maybe my dad (who is visiting from Georgia) will be stuck here! :)

0 comments: